this is a great tools that will help you to analyze or diagnose SEP problem. Its called Symantec Endpoint Protection Support Tool. here the screenshot:
The Symantec Endpoint Protection Support Tool is a utility designed to quickly and efficiently diagnose common issues encountered with Endpoint Protection and the Endpoint Protection Manager. The tool can be used either to diagnose problems that you encounter, or proactively to ensure that your computer is ready to install the Endpoint Protection manager or client.
This tools can be downloaded here..
Actually, the tool can also be downloaded from within the Symantec Endpoint Protection client by opening the Client user interface and selecting Help & Support > Download Support Tool.
For full instructions and other technical information, read About the Symantec Endpoint Protection Support Tool.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is the next generation of antivirus from Symantec.
-Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, intrussion prevention, device and application control.
-single agent managed by a single console
-Network Access Control ready
-Lowers operating costs and reduces security risks.
- Seamlessly integrates essential technologies such as antivirus, antispyware, firewall, intrusion prevention, device and application control.
- Requires only a single agent that is managed by a single management console.
- Provides unmatched endpoint protection from the market leader in endpoint security.
- Enables instant NAC upgrade without additional software deployment for each endpoint.
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
- Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing administrative overhead.
- Lowers total cost of ownership for endpoint security.